building a better bank.
Michael C. Miller
First National President
|R. Larry Campbell
Richmond Savings President
|Yes, You Can Get Better Banking, Starting Now.|
It’s official. Richmond Savings Bank is now part of First National Bank and Trust Company. Together, we’re building a better bank. We have more offices, more bankers, more ATMs, and more banking solutions. All the best is here for you.
The Merger Makes Great Business Sense
Richmond Savings Bank’s markets of Richmond, Moore and Scotland counties perfectly complement the First National franchise located in Randolph, Montgomery and Chatham counties. The new bank will hold the number one combined deposit market share in the markets where we have offices. This means more money to be reinvested in our local communities.
Five Business Benefits From The Merger:
- The combined banks will be able to offer more banking solutions for customers: commercial banking services, Internet banking and the expansion of mortgage, trust, and investments services.
- The new banking company will be a one-half billion dollar enterprise with 17 offices and 16 ATMs in six adjoining counties and be well positioned for further growth.
- Customers can expect to receive exceptional service from the same local, professional managers and staff.
- The new banking company creates a strong presence along the heart of the I-73/74 corridor.
- The merger combines two strong community banks, both of which have served their communities for more than ninety years. (Richmond Savings Bank was founded in 1906 and First National was founded in 1907.)
If you’re ready for a better way to bank, come see